Betfair software, betting systems and bots, tipster software and custom development
Welcome to the home of Stakesoft Limited. Stakesoft is a UK based but global company which specialises in Betfair betting software development.
Our products and services cater for a wide range of needs from individual investors to corporate entities - all with the ethos to provide an exceptional, professional and personal experience that is core to the way we do things. Please look around our company website to understand a little more about us and the things that we do – if you have any questions then feel free to contact us via phone, skype or email and one of the team will help you with your query.
To enable you to bet more effectively, flexibly and faster, we create publicly available software for anyone with a Betfair account to use. These products tend to cater for specific approaches to betting or trading to allow you to hone and capitialise on your chosen methodology. See below for a quick run-down of the software we currently sell, or use the links at the top to access the relevant pages directly.
Custom Betting Bots
With ten years experience in the field, if there’s something that you need automating for your betting strategy, then we are the people to ask. We provide an efficient and discreet service that will allow you to have your own betting bot made from scratch to do exactly as you need it to do. These can either be for personal use or even for you to sell on a commercial basis. We have a significant portfolio of historical projects – further details of which can be found on the site.
We are able to create tailored packages for professional tipsters using our Tipstersuite platform. This allows complete automation of your tipping service – you upload the bets and the software on the client’s machine places it instantly (or whenever you want). This platform is extremely customisable and modular, so if you have specific requirements for your service we will be able to accommodate them. We can even automate mirrored trading!
Here is the current range of software that we sell directly via this website:
JetBet – an easy to use, simple Betfair betting platform that allows you to use the power and speed of the API without needing to bet via the clunky Betfair website. There is free version for you to be able to try for as long as you want, and then a range of subscription options after that. Annual version includes access to LastMinutebot.
LastMinuteBot – a deceptively powerful conditional betting tool that allows you to set up your bets in advance, for placement closer to the event time (provided your conditions are met). This allows you to get better prices, or bet for or against unnamed favourites for instance, all wrapped up in a simple interface.
Back2LayBot – an introduction to Betfair trading the easy way – choose any selection in any event and the conditions under which you want to enter the market. Then just set the level of odds movement you want to trade out with and hey presto – you green up if your odds are met. Great for horse racing and also laying the draw on soccer matches (you can lay to back if you want too). Includes access to Jetbet and LastMinuteBot.
Steamerbot – if you’re interested in steamers and drifters this is the software for you. Steamerbot automatically tracks how prices have changed on every runner in every race between the times you set. If the conditions are met then your bets are placed – you can back, lay, bet in the win and place markets or even split between the two. Includes access to Back2LayBot, JetBet and LastMinuteBot.
In-Runner – this software monitors the prices of horses in-play during a race. It will then place bets according to the conditions you set. Only want to back if something falls to 1.2? Want to lay anything that hits 1.74? This lets you bet very flexibly based on the situation during a race.
Betfair tools – free on this site
We also provide free tools for those looking for an extra edge in their Betfair betting:
Betmover - is our web based graphical interface that allows you to track what has happened to the prices of horses over the course of the day to identify steamers and drifters, as well as seeing where the volumes are being traded and at what times. The graphs and tables are updated on a minute by minute basis allowing constant recalculation.
Here is a small sample of the kinds of work we have done for people over the years:
- Formbet – multi-system ratings based horse racing commercial bot. This comprised a .NET application to deal with the ratings administration before publishing to the clients’ bots via secure channel
- Echo – private trading bot which monitored feeds from several sources many times per second and decided whether to trade in the Betfair exchange based on that information.
- Master Account Aggregation tool – private commission to monitor activity across multiple accounts and aggregate them up at market level to determine current exposure.
- P2I – commercial horse and dog system based project involving constantly changing system parameters being fed to client bots, all run on remotely managed VPSs
- Betfolio – commercial system based tips service requiring specialist integration into the current membership system.
- MPM – commercial system tracking sequencing of results in horse races and betting according to system parameters.
- SC Tipstersuite – fairly standard laying system Tipstersuite.
- MBot – private commission for in-running in horse races which triggered a variety of system based bets.
- CBot – private commission for conditional trading based on market conditions.
- DEBot – private commission for system based betting requiring total automation and no human input.
- BN Tipstersuite – backing system Tipstersuite.
- Master Account Management system – monitoring and reporting from a large number of Betfair accounts.
- RG Feeder – Small system to interface to LastMinuteBot allowing the inputting of an entire day’s system bets with one click.
- PM Tipstersuite – Tipstersuite with system bank capabilities.
- PBot – In-play triggered system for horse racing.
- Steamerbot to B2L integration – private commission to set up back to lay trades based on steamers identified in Steamerbot.
- CC Feeder – Interface and adaptations to LastMinuteBot allowing a greater range of conditional betting.
- JFBot – triggered in-play horse racing bot with very specific individual requirements.
- JBot – horse racing system builder software.